So I was sitting at the park, enjoying a lunch of pancake egg thing and sesame seed bun, when I turn my head and a husky is running towards me. The dog runs straight up to me, sniffs the air, and puts his head on my lap. He wanted a piece of my sesame seed bun. "No, I'm sorry," I told him. He lifted his head and stared at me. Then he put his head down again in my lap. "No," I told him as kindly as possible. He seemed to understand, left, peed on the tree behind me, wandered around the park awhile, and then left walking down the sidewalk. I kept expecting his owner to come wandering over at some point, especially because he had a collar, but they never came. I guess he was a stray. There's tons of strays, but I've never seen a husky. They seem too beautiful to be strays. He seemed healthy and happy, but now I feel bad that I didn't share any of my lunch with him, even though it might have been bad for him. Oh well. But I couldn't believe he came right up to me and put his head in my lap! What a schmoozer.
Here's some pics of the park I was relaxing in. That circle swing thing is really cool. It has a bench on either side and it rocks back and forth. I saw four old ladies sitting in it, swinging, and chatting one day, it was so cute.
Also, yummy food! We usually go to this place and order green vegetable, fish, and a beef dish, and somehow we get grilled vegetables too. Fine with me! It's all quite good.

No comments:
Post a Comment