Friday, December 18, 2009
Oops
Not that you're all hanging on to my every word, but I just want to explain that I DO plan to finish my Argentina story soon! It's computer problems. For months my computer was all, "you have too many freakin pictures and not enough space and i'm gonna flip out if you don't delete some" so I finally caved and took all my pictures off my computer and put them on a hard-drive. This turned out to be a good thing because shortly thereafter I got some sort of virus-y thing and now my angry computer is at my dad's so he can put Windows7 on it. I could hook up my hard-drive with all my pictures to my mom's desktop and blog from there, but seriously? That's an extra step I'd need to take and my laziness won't have that. As a blog reader, I know how frustrating it is when people don't update their blogs regularly enough, so sorry, but hopefully next week I'll have my post about Salta ready. Yipee!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment