You may find it here.
The title refers to my (mostly) unintentional habit of starting blog posts with the word, "so." I'm not sure how I feel about the title, should I change it?
Sadly, I must bid zai jian to my Taiwan blog. :( Can you believe I left Taiwan FIVE months ago? I can't. I still feel like I'm acclimating to life back in America. This being my last post here, I feel like I should reflect on my time in Taiwan with some perspective, but I don't even feel qualified to do that. I'm still so confused! I guess those reflections will go on the new blog.
But thank you for visiting and commenting and drunkenly begging me to keep writing.
Nope, that is in no way a reference to Mike's cousin whatsoever.
So, thanks, Taiwan blog, for being so much fun. Thanks for helping me get over my "my writing is too personal--don't anybody read it!" phobia. I look forward to reading you over again in the coming years, reminiscing, and being both humiliated and amused by the stupid things I said.
Zai jian, for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment