Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Stupid giant cockroach.

There was a cockroach in my class today. The kids didn't see it, so I chose not to react. I had no idea what I was going to do if the kids noticed it. It was pretty big, and I kept my eye on it, figuring the kids would see it eventually. The last time I saw it, it was on a kid's backpack, and then when I looked back a few minutes later, it was gone! So now I'm worried it crawled into his backpack and I didn't say anything! And it was a good kid too! I'm a terrible person! The universe is going to get me back somehow. I'll probably find one crawling on me in my sleep. Stupid giant cockroach!!!

2 comments:

Michael Goldberg said...

They will swarm you in your sleep and you will wake up with a blanket of cockroaches!

Billie said...

poor girl! And Michael stop being so mean...or..or..I will curse you with giant cockroaches!