We went swimming again today (this time I remembered a bathing suit), but I didn't get any pictures of the guys dancing. I don't think I'll be able to, sadly. Oh well.
I was going to go buy a bathing suit this past week, but (a) I didn't really have time and (b) I noticed that the bathing suits at a nearby "everything store" (aka, cheap store) were like $30 US. I know that's cheap for a bathing suit compared to the US, but I already have a suit and was only going to buy a more conservative suit for these next few weeks at school. My bathing suit isn't slutty. It's conservative by American standards (it's a two piece, but the bottom is a skirt-ish thing, instead of the normal string-might-as-well-be-in-your-underwear-bikini), but I still felt weird, since I'm a teacher. I feel like teachers shouldn't wear bikinis in front of kids. But I never got to buying one, and I felt a little out of place in my suit. One other teacher was wearing a bikini, so that made me feel less weird.
And, of course, Eric looked at my bathing suit and said, "Teacher Carolyn! So beautiful!" Man, I love that kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, take those compliments wherever you can get them...
Post a Comment