Are these in the States? It says they're a "limited edition," and I wasn't sure if they're just over here or not. I just noticed them today at 7-11 and I had to get them. I love love love coconut. And these rocked my world. They're like crunchier Almond Joys. Yum. And the only colors are brown, green, and white, just like a coconut tree. How cute.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Coconut M&Awesome
Here's a blurry picture of what I ate today:

Are these in the States? It says they're a "limited edition," and I wasn't sure if they're just over here or not. I just noticed them today at 7-11 and I had to get them. I love love love coconut. And these rocked my world. They're like crunchier Almond Joys. Yum. And the only colors are brown, green, and white, just like a coconut tree. How cute.
Are these in the States? It says they're a "limited edition," and I wasn't sure if they're just over here or not. I just noticed them today at 7-11 and I had to get them. I love love love coconut. And these rocked my world. They're like crunchier Almond Joys. Yum. And the only colors are brown, green, and white, just like a coconut tree. How cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment