I'm living in Taiwan...Here are my stories! And some about Argentina too!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Game Over
So the side of a building on my street used to be painted with Mario, but it has been replaced by an ad for the bakery that just opened up nearby. Sad times!
Aw that's crap! I really enjoyed that mural and the world of warcraft cafe under it. Were I to return to Taiwan I would be unable to find your residence! -Bob Not sure how to log out of tricias google
4 comments:
Oh that is sad! That's how I identified the street we lived on
:(
I guess Mike would be wandering aimlessly, around Taiwan.. guess it's a good thing he came home when he did.
Aw that's crap! I really enjoyed that mural and the world of warcraft cafe under it. Were I to return to Taiwan I would be unable to find your residence!
-Bob
Not sure how to log out of tricias google
ooh that makes me sad!!!
Post a Comment