At the supermarket!
Demonstrating how to sell food at our "supermarket."
Eric showing the class what he bought at our "supermarket."
Tracing Enoch.

Talkin' about mountains.

Labeling a poster.
Making brownies.
Gettin on the bus.Making some food.
It's blurry but I love this picture of Nico and I.
Making pizza.
Making circles of vegetables for our Twister board.
Looking teacher-y.
Demonstrating how to make a Cherub pizza.

OMG A CHERUB PIZZA!

Students excited to make a Cherub pizza.

Students too excited to make a student pizza...this is probably right before the tears began.

Learning to categorize food in English. There are several hula hoops on the ground--one for meat, vegetables, fruit, etc. I say a word like, "pork!" and they have to put their foot in the correct hoop.
Hula hoop game.
I'm surprised there aren't more pictures of this, since Eric is ALWAYS holding my hand.
Enoch and I.
Uh oh, the hula hoops have turned against me.
Making baskets. I like how cute Nico looks here.
Explaining how to make a Mother's Day card.

The "You'll never know, dear, how much I love you" part of "You Are My Sunshine."

Doing bookwork.

Learning Three Blind Mice.
Have you ever seen such a sight in your life?

Emily sharing her favorite book.

Making a poster.
Deciding which month to use for our flower game.
Playing duck duck goose.
Cherub and I with her birthday cake.

Louie.

Emily. Too bad we're blurry.

Nico.

Eric.

Cherub.

Jasmine. I don't have one of Enoch for some reason.

All the kids. I can barely stand the cuteness.
Our class!

6 comments:
Carolyn, Love the pictures.
Great pictures! :)
I can't stop crying.
these pictures are so cute! you almost look like a real teacher! how sad that the class had to end :(
beccah,
She is a real teacher. And good teachers have a lot of influence on the kids. I am sure those kids will not forget Carolyn
beccah,
She is a real teacher. And good teachers have a lot of influence on the kids. I am sure those kids will not forget Carolyn
Post a Comment