I got some pictures of my favorite class at my evening school. I love them even more than I love that crazy almost-all-boy class with that nut Jimmy2. I've had them since the beginning (back when they were in M4...now they're finishing M7...*tear*) and I always have a blast with them. I see them two times a week, and they are always the highlight of my day. They are the kids I'm most upset about leaving at my evening school.
I wish these two pictures better reflected the joy they usually exude.
(TOP left to right: Teacher Regina/me, Jean, Sara, Fred, Amy, Cindy, Tommy, Paul; BOTTOM left to right: Mike, Jack, Kevin, Bernie)
These are more accurate.
Bernie is the CLASSIC class clown, but in a good way. He's such a little weirdo, but he's hysterical. He cracks everyone up.
Kevin is my BFF. He and I always have a silly banter going, like, "You are a tomato." "You are a cheeseburger." "You are soybean milk." Ridiculousness like that. His new thing is to pretend to shoot me while I'm dictating a quiz, all with a huge smile. Sometimes pantomiming a gun, sometimes a slingshot. He gets creative (yeah, this wouldn't be cool in America, huh?). He's great.
I'm gonna try to get more random shots of the rest of the students. There are some great characters in there. I love them!

1 comment:
That's refreshing to see a great group of kids at an evening school. If the teacher can keep that atmosphere going they will learn English in no time
Post a Comment