Regardless, I took some pictures of my "crazy boy class." I really shouldn't call it that and discount the existence of the girls, but there are 18 kids, and only five are girls. And the fifth one is new! And they're crazy, so what else am I going to call them? But anyway, here they are.
The infamous Jimmy2, who never ceases to say the most offhand/funniest stuff. A total goofball.
His partner in crime, Jimmy1. When the two of them are up against each other in a board race, it is epic. Loud. Dramatic. Maybe a little Shakespearean.
Inseparable.
Vivian2
Polly, Annie, Vivian1
Wayne hiding Ben and Jimmy2
Attempt #1
Attempt #2
Back row left to right: Vivian2, Matty, Annie, Vivian1, Nick, Terry, David, Andy, Ben, Henry, Wayne, Maxwell. Front row left to right: Polly, Jimmy2, Jimmy1, Jacky MIA: Michael
I'll miss these kids!

No comments:
Post a Comment