Tuesday, September 29, 2009

In all their glory

More students!

These are my K10's, one of my Saturday classes. We had our good and bad days together. I think I'm just not as good with this age group as I am with the youngin's. But I liked these kids...even if the feeling wasn't mutual. Although I'd be grumpy too if I had to go to school on Saturday morning.(Back L to R: Penny, Stella, Benjamin, Webber, Angel; Front L to R: Tony, Apple, Sheron, Jess, Gary)

The same comments could be made for my other Saturday morning class--my JK4's. That kid that Teacher Angela is tormenting--Larry--is hysterical. He says the weirdest and randomest stuff.
(Back L to R: Munia, Natasha, Candy, Cindy, Gary, Wayne, Allen; Front L to R: Yuki, Larry, Doris, Teacher Angela, Jason, Justin)

My little Y3's. I'm sad I didn't get pictures in Y1 and Y2, because some kids have come and gone, but this is a great class.
(Left to Right: Jimmy, Dora, Steven)
(Left to right: Selena, Annie, Claire, Ken)

My K3 class. This class was a lot of fun. While they're behavior has been slowly deteriorating, they are really good kids.(Back L to R: Koichi, Katsuya, Tatsuya, Jason (hiding), Maggie, Chloe, Teacher Joyce; Front L to R: Brian, Candy, Vicky, Debbie (the tiny one), Kevin, Ken)

No comments: