Tuesday, September 15, 2009

More Kids

First, a picture of one of my sweetest kids, Mike. He's so awesome and cute.
Also, I had my last class with my M9 kids on Monday, so I took some pictures. A good group of kids. They took some work originally, but by the end they were a really fun class.

Joseph & Anthony
Ling
Henry
Ling, Marina, Sarah
Tomonori & Marina (they're Japanese)
Again Marina. Apparently she's in a lot of the pictures that came out decently.
Playing during the break
Class picture!
Back, left to right: Teacher Grace, Alan, Tomonori, Marina, Tenya, Winnie
Front, left to right: Jay, Anthony, Joseph, Henry, Sarah, Ling, Amy

Not pictured: Jessica, who I love! She adamantly REFUSED to let me take a picture of her. When I got one of her when she wasn't looking, she made me delete it. She said she hates her short hair, that's why. She gave me a fortune cookie at the end of class, so I forgive her. I've never even seen fortune cookies here, since they're American, so I was super excited. And the fortune said, "Soon you will receive an unusual gift." I assumed it referred to the fortune cookie itself--an unusual gift--until I went out later with my friends Matt and Kristin, who left Taiwan today. They gave me a purple shirt and some Hong Kong dollars. I'd say those are unusual gifts too.

But I digress. What I love most about Jessica is whenever I see her, I always ask her, "How are you?" and she always answers, "BAD!" I give her a hard time about this, and one day she found me in another class and said, "Teacher Carolyn--today, I'm good!" I thought that was cute. She also has cool purple glasses. She rocks.

3 comments:

Michael Goldberg said...

People named Mike are generally awesome. Except for that Jordan character.

mama lanni said...

Winnie,too. Who doesn't love Pooh?

Chrysa said...

FORTUNE COOKIES!!!! YAY!!