Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sorry Sorry

This song is a big part of my life right now.

My students are obsessed with it. It's by Super Junior, a 13-member Korean boy band. Yes, 13! They are the largest boy band in the world.

The song's called, "Sorry Sorry," and as you may surmise, ANYTIME I say the word, "sorry," I have at least one student break into song, sometimes accompanied by a little bit of the dance. So basically I hear this song in every class with someone above the age of 10. It's driving me a little nuts.

Today at the dog park they had a stage set up, and as I was walking by I heard this song blasting. I looked up at the stage and there was a group of five to six-year-olds dressed up, doing a choreographed dance to this song. It was actually really cute if not a little creepy.

So if you followed the link and this song is now in your head...I'm sorry sorry.

5 comments:

Beccah said...

I like this song!!! They have some sweet choreography, too. This boy band kicks our boy bands asses.

Beccah said...

the prison dancers are back!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDGqZviod60&feature=related

mama lanni said...

Very catchy! I like it!! I would be singing it, too, and I would like to dance to it..

mama lanni said...

hahaha.. I just watched the prison dancers to it.. that was great!

Tess said...

parts of it look like a Gap commercial